Friday, November 22, 2013

Gadget Review: Cherry Mobile Cosmos X












So what can we say about this Cherry Mobile Cosmos edition? The Cosmos X.

As my wife given me an early gift this year for Christmas, she gave me a change to change my old phone. The HTC Desire S which I was using for almost 2 year.

Then she gave me this Cosmos X from Cherry Mobile and of course I should review this one.

On the top side you can find the 3.5mm audio jack & the power button. And on the left is the micro USB port. On the right are the volume controls and the single stage camera button.

The bottom is clean with only the microphone to be found, which is usual I think.

The Display,  The 720p HD Super AMOLED display at 4.7-inches, I like it. Its very sharp and responsive in every touch.

It's camera is an 18MP BSI with LED Flash but not that much good with poor light around you specially at night.

It's battery life comes with a 1800mAh which is so far good to me aside from having a free power bank in every purchase.

To finalize, what I like the most of it is it Super Amoled Display and its very responsive screen.

This Cosmos X model is the cheapest among the Cosmos Edition. Below are the prices.

Cherry Mobile Cosmos X - ₱9,999.00 SRP
Cherry Mobile Cosmos X2 - ₱11,699.00 SRP
Cherry Mobile Cosmos S - ₱ 10,999.00 SRP
Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z - ₱ 11,999.00 SRP



Cherry Mobile Cosmos X specs:

4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD display
1.2GHz quad-core processor
1GB RAM
4GB internal storage
micro SD up to 32GB
18MP BSI camera with LED flash
8MP BSI front-facing
WiFi b/g/n
3G HSPA+
Bluetooth
GPS
Dual SIM
Android 4.2 Jellybean
1,800mAh battery


Oh, by the way, forgot to mention that its build almost plastic all over the body. So If you have this one, better to take good care of it all the time.


I'm not into that very expensive Cosmos Edition and surely I'm thankful to have this as an early Christmas gift. Thanks my wifey! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment